- How to apply for a nanny / manny job position?
- The first phase is to fill in the form on our website – we will reply to you and request you to send relevant documents (CV, cover letter, DBS check, First Aid Certificate, education diplomas and certificates, references) as well as to arrange an interview with you.
- After that, we send your CV to our clients and, if successful, arrange an interview with a possible employer.
- We often recommend a trial, because it is very important to see a family before you make your decision. A trial could be one day or two. Trials are fully paid.
- The last stage is when the client and you make your final decision. Both of you should take your time to consider all the aspects.
Register with Kids Rainbow
Use the form below and attach your CV
1 Step 1
* You must have the right to work in the UK. We DO NOT offer any visa services.